- Virtual FiberTM
- Licensed Backhaul
Firing on all cylinders
Faster speeds with fewer towers
Redline's award winning Virtual Fiber™ system is advanced technology that delivers multipoint access or transport quickly and cost-efficiently. The unsurpassed fixed-wireless and nomadic-wireless solution has all your communication needs covered, while easily outperforming traditional point-to-point microwave applications.
Certified security meets customizable capacity
Based on OFDM and developed by Redline, Virtual Fiber™ carries the load with its:
- Software Defined Radio designed for purpose, optimized wireless protocol and manufactured by Redline
- High Capacity: delivering capacity of up to 330 Mbps of actual user data over-the-air
- Long Range: carrying voice, video and data at distances over 80 Km
- Low Latency: Redline's industry-leading millisecond latency ensures that even the most time-sensitive services can be delivered over wide areas
- Versatility: Redline's Virtual Fiber™ platform brings the option to operate on any frequency between 450 MHz and 6 GHz including licensed, reserved and unlicensed bands. Can be used in PTP or PMP modes.
- Efficiency: packing over 9 bits per second per Hertz of information for transmission over-the-air, while being flexible enough to support channel sizes ranging from 20 MHz to below 1 MHz for the most efficient use of any available spectrum
- Simple Implementation: Virtual Fiber is built on a Layer 2 network topology for ease of network integration in to existing cores allowing different services across the wireless
- Reliability and Ruggedness: Redline's technology drives products that operate unattended in harsh environments for years, at temperatures that range from -40 to +75 °C, and in harsh conditions as demonstrated by IP67 compliance and the ability to operate in hazardous zones
- Security: Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) and enough security to allow us to be FIPS 140-2 certified are only two of the many features that make Redline products secure enough for military use
- Innovation: Customer's required a solution to deliver high speed data for their off-shore vessels and assets. Redline answered by developing its patented Network Topology Awareness
Virtual Fiber™ technology is available products designed, manufactured and supported by Redline.Contact us to learn more
The RDL-3000 XP is Redline's 5th generation Software Defined Radio (SDR) based on an FPGA architecture. The RDL-3000 XP is a high-performance, high-speed large-PMP/PTP VLAN-aware Layer-2 wireless switch for use in commercial, industrial, business or government environments. Data and management traffic is IEEE 802.3 Ethernet.
The RDL-3100 XG is Redline's 6th generation Software Defined Radio (SDR) based on an FPGA architecture. The RDL-3100 XG is designed for is a high-performance, high-speed small-PMP/PTP for use in latency sensitive transport. This platform can be used to backhaul LTE cell sites.
Proven performance from end-to-end
Craft your network with complete confidence
Built on a firm foundation of security, speed and service, Redline's end-to-end iLTE solution delivers on performance, peace of mind, and most importantly, profitability.
Need support for voice, data, video and IoT? No problem. The iLTE system includes eNodeBs (cell site), a complete EPC (LTE-Core), Push-to-Talk with dispatch console solution and a wide range of interoperable LTE user equipment (UE).
Maximum coverage, superior scalability
Diligently designed for deployment over even intimidatingly large areas, iLTE architecture is absolutely ideal when rolling out a small to medium number of remote devices, but can be rapidly scaled up to over 100,000 users.
Benefits of iLTE include:
- 3GPP compliance, supporting Redline integration with your existing LTE system
- support for many FDD and TDD 3GPP band classes and channel sizes
- performs optimally with your spectrum availability even if it is limited
When nothing else works, we always do
Redline's eNodeB units are rugged, compact, lightweight, and third-party proven to provide unbeatable coverage. Powered by our very own LTE Core, thousands of devices can be promptly deployed to ensure your operation never slows down. And when combined with Redline's interoperability program, first responders, law enforcement or any organization looking for a top performing LTE network can have their pick of third-party, industrial-grade handsets and best-in-class vehicular mobile routers.Contact us to learn more
The RDL-6000 L1 is Redline's 1st generation Software Defined Radio (SDR) for 3GPP eUTRAN eNodeB. The architecture is based on high performance ARM and DSP processor with an advanced transceiver capable of FDD and TDD modes. Unique in offering Digital Pre-Distortion & Crest Factor Reduction in a compact, low-power consumption platform.
The RDL-6000 U1 is Redline's 3GPP LTE User Equipment platform providing optional type of wireless transport for Redline's ruggedized series of fixed and mobile remote terminals. This platform allows the customer to select the appropriate technology for their applications.
FlexCore EPC unites all of your most demanding applications on one completely synchronized, salient network, ensuring industry leading speeds and encryption regardless if one device or one hundred thousand.
In it for the long haul
Even at the farthest reaches of your network, the licensed microwave is your unified wireless solution.
Redline's licensed microwave delivers ultra high-capacity reliable wireless transport for point-to-point (PTP) trunking and backhaul for a massive range of services. Leveraging the industry's lowest latency, this system transports transparent LAN, MPLS, Metro Ethernet, VoIP and high-resolution video services.
With zero footprint, low power consumption and remarkably easy set up, the licensed microwave offers an unbeatable licensed backhaul solution complete with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Features and benefits
- High throughput for support of concurrent services for data, video and voice
- Hitless modulation compensation for rain fade and multipath effects to ensure reliable operation in all weather conditions
- Custom-tuned frequency diplexers deliver superior performance, throughput and range
- Flexible SLA support using eight-level QoS support
- Durable all-weather enclosure for reliable operation in extreme temperatures and environmental conditions
- Over-the-air monitoring, configuration and software keyed feature enable upgrades without physical access
- Over-the-air hitless throughput up to 800 Mbps
Licensed Microwave Peripherals
Redline's full line of carrier grade peripherals for licensed microwave includes antennas, cables, mounting hardware and power sources. For optimal results, our ClearView NMS network management software can be used for element management and over-the-air software upgrades.
Licensed microwave backhaul at a glance
- Carrier-grade ultra high capacity microwave point-to-point backhaul system
- Up to 800 Mbps over-the-air (OTA) using 14 – 56 MHz channels
- Licensed operation from 6 to 38 GHz (ETSI/ANSI)
- Choice of copper and SM/MM fiber interfaces with switch support for ring and mesh topologies
- Embedded 2+0 Ethernet aggregation and 1+1 redundant solutions
- Hitless Adaptive Coded Modulation (ACM)
- Flexible Quality of Service (QoS) controls
- Zero footprint all-outdoor installation
- Low power consumption
- Powerful packet processing capacity delivers very low end-to-end latency
- Remote management and KPI monitoring solution using Redline ClearView NMS
Edge technology when you need it
Redline maximizes device support by offering Edge technology connectivity for units needing to access the network via protocols like WiFi, Ethernet or M2M SCADA/TELEMETRY.Contact us to learn more
Intended for Gigabit Ethernet backbone applications, the licensed microwave systems are delivering up to 366 Mbps per radio. 2+0 aggregation is available for higher bandwidth users. Both single or dual, electrical and fibre optical interface versions are available, as well as hybrid version with 1 optical and 1 electrical port.