Technical Support Analyst (Spanish Speaking) – Markham, Ontario
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
This role is a key team member of the Redline professional services and support group. The ideal candidate will be an experienced support engineers with ability to work within the support group for problem resolution of critical support issues for our partners and customers. Some of the additional key responsibilities include the following:
- Provide technical support for all Redline products in Spanish and English
- Communicate effectively with end users, partners and clients on a variety of topics both technical, and administrative.
- Ensure complete and detailed documentation for all issues in the field and provide regular status updates on all outstanding customer issues.
- Identify product/customer issues and escalate as required.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the company support processes.
- Flexible to work on call and during weekends as required and ability to travel when required to customer locations for troubleshooting.
- Responsible for regular updates to Redline’s documentation, customers and partners through phone and email in terms of trouble resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to communicate in English and Spanish is a must.
- University degree in Wireless, Electronics or Electrical Engineering or similar field, with experience in the support of telecom and data/wireless technologies.
- Experience with wireless technology, including field deployments, system configuration and troubleshooting, including core network integration, troubleshooting and RF configuration is required.
- Field Engineering or previous support desk experience would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment.
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to [email protected] with “Technical Support Analyst (Spanish Speaking)” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.