Technical Solutions Manager – South East Asia
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
The ideal candidate will have a proven RF technical background and capable of providing a presales engineering support role for the company. It is imperative to leverage these key skills to qualify opportunities, effectively consult and guide customers during their discovery phase, assist with Proof of Concepts (POCs) installations, and as required provide post-sales technical support.
- Act as the lead technical resource to provide support to the Redline sales team and partners in order to qualify, document and lead the solution offering for the customers.
- Provide a leadership role in the understanding and qualification of the RFP proposals for the customer including the network design, product engineering and technical solution.
- Lead the delivery of technical customer presentations for sales opportunities of the company’s Virtual Fiber and iLTE solutions.
- Support the deployment team in the installation of Redline products for pilots, demos and POCs.
- Work closely with the Redline internal teams including PLM and Product Marketing to identify customer case studies, requested new product features and functions.
- Provide regular product updates to the Redline certified partners.
- BSEE (or Telecommunications) with a minimum of 7 years experience in the position of a sales engineer for telecom and data/wireless technologies.
- Experience in the design, implementation and support of broadband and microwave wireless technologies.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Travel will be required within the region – approximately 50%.
- Additional experience in the design and support of data networks including VLANs, IP, routing and SNMP.
- Understanding and experience with serial port communications, video traffic over wireless networks, layer 3 protocols, and other applications running across industrial broadband wireless networks.
- LTE uTRAN, EPC and PTT knowledge along with deployment experience of LTE networks.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work well in a team environment, work remotely and has very strong organizational and customer focused skills with the ability to effectively communicate with the sales team and Redline customers/partners at all levels.
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Solutions Manager South East Asia” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.