Senior RF Engineer
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
Redline is looking for talented, versatile, and committed Senior RF Engineer. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communications skills.
- Participate in advanced research projects
- Uses amplifier linearization / predistortion and RF signal conditioning techniques to achieve performance and compliance with standards
- Experience with wide-band impedance matching
- Schematic design using CAD software
- Knowledge of layout design RF specific requirements for supporting the artwork development
- Develops good understanding of Redline products architecture with RF to digital interfacing and power sections requirements
- Works in multi-disciplinary team responsible for integrated product designs
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum six years design experience in Wireless Telecom industry
- Solid knowledge of Electronic Circuits Theory and Analysis, Signals and Systems, Electromagnetics and Transmission Line Theory, Digital Communications Theory, Wireless Systems and Radio Frequency Circuits
- Fundamental understanding of modern wireless technologies
- Familiarity with 3GPP 5GNR industry standards as well as carrier specific requirements and how to design a product to meet certification requirements
- Extensive design experience with RF building blocks: PA’s, LNA’s, highly integrated transceivers, mixers, synthesizers, filters
- Hands-on with RF and technology specific lab equipment oscilloscopes, power supplies, vector signal generators, vector spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Hands-on experience with surface mount components and assembly
- Ability to conduct and perform RF measurements – both conducted and radiated
- Strong communications and organizational skill and the ability to multitask across various disciplines and tasks
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior RF Engineer” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.