Senior Account Director – South East USA
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
This Senior Account Director role will be responsible for accelerating revenue growth in the South East region of the USA by developing, maintaining and effectively managing customer accounts in the Utility, Mining, Government and Oil & Gas vertical, as well as key partnership relationships. The right candidate must have a proven track record of effectively hunting and finding new business. The individual must be well versed in broadband wireless, (LTE, Wimax, Wifi etc.) understand and have a strong knowledge of solution selling, be results driven with a clear record of exceeding sales targets.
This position will work remotely in the South Eastern USA. Candidates will work from home and travel extensively.
- Possess a hunter attitude, find new business, and build a strong funnel/pipeline.
- Establish a business plan and sales strategy for the territory that aligns to deliver on objectives.
- Leverage Microsoft Dynamics to manage customer base, forecast pipeline, and ensure accuracy of all opportunity information on a monthly/quarter/yearly basis.
- Handle key corporate accounts and key contacts as appropriate for your region.
- Grow customer base by identifying and prospecting through new leads, referrals and sales visits.
- Develop major account plans and establish individual sales strategies with each major account.
- Coordination with required Redline company departments for resources needed for opportunities.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Redlines solutions offerings and vertical value propositions.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in applicable field and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of b2b sales experience in a technical market.
- Experience working both direct and indirect sales models.
- Excellent communications, organizational and customer focused skills.
- Able to work from home with extensive travel required.
- Sets extremely high standards for self and everyone around them.
- Excellent connections and contacts in one or more of our target markets.
- Recognized as highly credible in a competitive sales environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to sell solutions (product and services), as well as recurring revenue streams such as various subscription models.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding performance objectives.
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Account Director” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.