Sales Administrator/Sales Support – Markham, Ontario
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Utilities, Military Organizations, and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless networks.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable rugged and reliable voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Under the direction and leadership of the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Redline is seeking a Sales Administrator/Sales Support to join our global sales organization. The successful candidate will be a team-player with strong technical aptitude and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders from all departments to create efficiencies to help streamline operations. The ideal candidate will have at a minimum a basic knowledge of spectrum and the technologies that transmit over spectrum.
- Distribution and management of sales opportunities driven by our online marketing tools i.e. Pardot.
- Responsible for ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and using the full features and benefits of the sales enablement platform MS Dynamics.
- Customer facing communications – engaging in first line discussions with prospective and existing customers.
- Participating in bid response compilation.
- General administrative tasks, booking appointments, meetings, scheduling forecast reviews, customer events, briefing sessions etc.
- Working with internal departments to gather required information and implement configuration changes of workflow.
- Drive accountability of CRM upkeep and accountability to sales internal sales team.
- Maintain user profiles and database hierarchies.
- Provide training to end users on an on-going basis.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Monitor missed leads, opportunities, accounts, contacts, and facilitate management insights and take action as appropriate.
- Create and maintain shared reports and dashboards.
- Inside Sales responsibilities including qualifying and distributing leads, generating leads, and maintaining frontline customer communications.
- Post-Secondary Education required within Marketing, Business or Information Technology.
- MS Dynamics Salesforce Administrator Certificate an asset.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in inside sales within the wireless technology industry. A combination of education and outside experience may be considered.
- Telecommunications knowledge considered a strong asset.
- MS Dynamics Knowledge required.
- Excellent listening skills and strong attention to detail required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience using CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of lead generation, sales processes, service processes and their effects on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines is a must.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven negotiation and problem-solving skills with excellent critical thinking skills.
- Contagious, positive attitude with an ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Resilient and the able to cope with rejection.
- Exceptional presentation skills with ability to leverage their business acumen.
- A self-starter with a hunter mentality, relentless focus on achieving sales goals with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about creating best-in-class customer experiences and proven track record of cultivating relationships.
- A competitive streak.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that is passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Sales Administrator/Sales Support” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.