Office Coordinator – Markham, Ontario
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for all activities at the front reception desk; coordination of all general office related activities, facilities management coordination, meeting and greeting clients, liaising with staff. The role would also include working with other departments including Marketing and Event Planning as well as Human Resources, Finance and Inside Sales.
- Answer all incoming calls courteously and effectively and redirecting calls and inquiries to the appropriate person including escalating customer calls requiring special attention
- Uphold the professional image of the Company at all times and assist in the continuous improvement of quality of service to staff, clients and the general public by remaining professional, courteous and tactful at all times
- Coordinate all travel accommodations, limo/car bookings, meeting room and catering requests for staff and visiting customers as required
- Full administration of inventory of security access cards
- Distribute mail and incoming faxes
- Coordinate all general office mail, couriers and deliveries
- Maintain all common areas of the Markham office
- Ensure that office supplies are ordered and organized efficiently
- Coordinate temporary space requirements for visitors and guests to the office
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date telephone listing and floor plans
- Active member of the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Coordinate and communicate building evacuation procedures and plans including building fire drills
- Other various general administration
- Assist in event planning and coordinating marketing activities
- Working with the Vice President of Operations with respect to facilities management
- HR Support – Vacation Tracking, plus assist with filing confidential information and data entry as required
- Post-secondary education
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in an office services/reception role
- Outstanding computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills
- Time and workload management skills with the ability to respond promptly and constructively to a wide range of requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills; capable to convey a proper image and attitude to internal and external customers
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven initiative and good judgement
- Organizational and detail-oriented skills
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to email@example.com with “Office Coordinator” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.