IT and Optimizations Manager – Markham, Ontario
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
We are currently looking for experienced and hands-on IT and Process Optimizations Manager to join our growing Information Technology and Optimization Department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the department roadmap, budget, delivery for IT projects, IT KPI’s and management of IT staff and IT vendors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage IT and Process Optimization department staff, vendors, KPI’s, roadmap and budget
- Provide leadership and support for IT projects, development and integrations
- Provide leadership and support for all the process improvements and process optimizations initiatives to identify problems, develop and evaluate solutions, and apply new process to software systems.
- Manage IT transformation from on-premise to cloud based centric infrastructure
- Help developing business case for new software releases, upgrades and enhancements
- Supporting, maintaining and administer deployed core business application such as the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft GP Dynamics
- Prepare executive-level summary reports to support decision-making and drive operational effectiveness
- Carry out other IT related duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, IT, Engineering, business, or equivalent
- 7 – 10 years of experience in similar position
- Proven track record on leading and delivering complex projects
- Technical or functional knowledge leading migration from on-premise to Cloud
- Technical or functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- Technical or functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
- Development experience with .Net / SQL preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access skills
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to email@example.com with “IT and Optimizations Manager” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.