Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services forits customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates andan intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the marketing team and will report to the Marketing Manager. The Graphic Designer will apply their design talents to build brand appropriate assets and collateral and to drive effective marketing campaigns. The Graphic Designer will work with internal stakeholders to craft internal and external assetsand ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities will include:
- A keycontributor to the corporate marketing team
- Creating and/or sourcing new imagery, illustrations, infographics and icons for use in all company presentations, website, blog & social media
- Creating graphics for trade shows
- Management of the website (updating collateral, posting information, working with developers)
- Creating digital marketing assets (email templates, headers, banner ads, landing pages, etc.)
- Layoutof all marketing collateral (including brochures, product data sheets, customer case studies, white papers, press releases, etc.)
- Managing final production for print and all digital materials
- Creating, recording, and editing corporate & solution videos
- Product/solutions photography and photo editing
- Providing support for marketing automation
- Maintain marketing repository of all assets
- Working cross-functionally to maintain brand standards across all internal and external materials and documents
- Responsible for managing relationships with external suppliers
- Other projects as assigned
- Formal education in graphic design or related field preferably with a Marketing focus
- 2-4 years working experience with graphic and web design
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word)
- Reasonably fluent in HTML and CSS
- Ability to work with content management systems
- Experience with creating digital marketing (banners, newsletters)
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must
- Experience with creating imagery and layouts that communicate technical and business concepts
- Photography experience with DSLR
- Ability to execute and manage brand guidelines
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing priorities
- Experience working for technology or telecommunications companies preferred
- Knowledge of front-end development and responsive design
- Knowledge of Pardot marketing automation system
- Moderate knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Willingness to do other marketing related work
- Self-motivated initiator and “brand champion
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.