Global Channel Manager – Markham, Ontario
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
The Global Channel Manager role is responsible for all partner-related activities in including all facets of the channel supply chain. He/she is directly or indirectly responsible for all channel sales including setting of strategic direction. Will have sales goals/quotas and budgets.
With the landscape of the resell market constant changing landscape, this critical role holds responsibility for developing and implementing channel strategies, presenting and educating and working with regional sales managers on channel support needs. This role will direct the entire channel organization on channel strategy, management of partners, programs and processes and achievement of Redline Communications revenue goals.
- Direct and manage a major part Redlines sales activities through channel partnerships and overall channel strategy.
- Develop channel strategies, programs and initiatives.
- Develop and cultivate executive relationships with key channel partners, distribution and other industry leaders, monitoring all metrics and assuring the team meets both sales and key selling objectives.
- Develop metrics to ensure that Channel partners are aligned with Redlines goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the channel’s annual revenue targets.
- Manage Channel Marketing budget (MDF & OPEX) in collaboration with marketing and finance.
- Overall responsibility for the development and maturation of key strategic channel partners.
- Be responsible for key alliances globally, for example, but not limited to, Cisco, Cradlepoint etc.
- Works with and influences all Regions to drive the Channel strategy.
- Design and organize annual channel Partner Summit and/or additional Channel and Distribution Conferences and ensure their success.
- Lead and manage the Partner Advisory Council.
- Determine partner requirements/discount and pricing strategies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
- Minimum 10 years of successful experience in the telecom industry, preferably in high price-point for network infrastructure
- Minimum 10 years sales executive management experience, managing a channel organization.
- Degree in related field (i.e. IT, Business, Marketing, Sales).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Successful prior sales management experience in sell-through model.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applications wireless networking technologies.
- Must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and be able to articulate complex technology simply.
- Strong leadership skills – able to motivate and guide sales team members to achieve and exceed stretch quota goals while building a cohesive team.
- Must be self-motivated and able to excel with little supervision.
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to email@example.com with “Global Channel Manager” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.