Director, Marketing and Communications – Markham, Ontario
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
We are currently looking for a Director of Marketing & Communications to join our Leadership Team in our Markham office. Reporting to the CEO and in collaboration with the Leadership team, this exceptional person will develop and execute a comprehensive marketing, communications and stakeholder relations strategy that strengthens Redline’s brand position within the marketplace and among key stakeholder audiences.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop a framework for measuring marketing effectiveness, setting and achieving goals for increasing brand awareness, strengthening market position, lead generation and related business objectives.
- Create opportunities for CEO and staff to share the Redline story via strategically cultivated media and conference engagements to demonstrate thought leadership.
- Continuously refresh website content and design to better engage target audiences, improve user experience and generate new leads.
- Set and achieve website engagement objectives primarily focused on lead generation
- Develop and implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategy.
- Leverage social media to build Redline brand awareness.
- Work with internal teams to generate compelling content that can be regularly shared and amplified through website and social media channels.
- Support public company document preparation and presentations
- Oversee all organizational communications pieces and marketing collateral.
- Work with the leadership team to develop pro-active risk management and crisis communication plans and protocols.
- Relevant post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 8+ years of marketing and communications experience and, ideally, telecommunications industry knowledge.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and understand concepts, problem solve, take ownership, and manage work with minimal supervision. Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce and sustain excellence.
- Track record of delivering on time and on budget in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to sell ideas/concepts to others through logical and persuasive arguments.
- Ability to explain complex topics in concise, easy-to-understand language.
- Macro level thinker with strong analytical skills and sound decision-making skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to summarize complex business into key, actionable insights to share across all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with CRM database applications and Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to email@example.com with “Director, Marketing and Communications” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.