Applications Support Analyst – Markham
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Military Organizations and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless network to deliver high performance and highly secure communications over extended periods of time.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable reliable and mission-critical voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and an intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
The Application Support Analyst assists with the maintenance of the ERP, CRM, SharePoint, Website, customizing and supporting other internal developed applications and tests all applications layout to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, debugging, and testing database & software applications. Typical duties include managing and maintaining applications and its change management processes, writing technical specifications, user guidelines and relevant documentation and providing technical advice as tier-1 and tier-2 IT support.
- Support ERP (Microsoft GP / MS Business Central) and Microsoft CRM and other custom developed applications
- Maintain customized applications, troubleshoot customized applications, find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Understand user requirements and how they translate in application features
- 2 years of experience in C#, Java/J2EE, Php, developing and testing of Enterprise and Web Applications
- 3 years experience with SQL
- Experience in Web UI using Angular/React framework and use of web standards with HTML, CSS and Typescript
- Experience working with standard EDI and API
- Experience working with Microsoft GP or any other ERP systems, Microsoft CRM and BI tools
- Ability to translate user requirements to technical specifications
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applications Support Analyst” in the subject line. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.