Sr. Marketing Writer/Editor
Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is the creator of powerful wide-area wireless networks for the most challenging locations and mission-critical applications. Redline networks are used by oil and gas companies to manage onshore and offshore assets, by militaries for secure battlefield communications, by municipalities to remotely monitor infrastructure, and by telecom service providers to deliver premium services. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on Redline to engineer, plan and deliver secure and reliable networks for their M2M, voice, data and video communications needs—in locations that include the deserts of the Middle East, the rainforests of South America, and the frozen Alaskan slopes.
With over 100 employees worldwide, Redline provides a complete range of powerful, versatile and reliable outdoor wireless broadband systems for specialized point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications including high capacity backhaul, video surveillance, data acquisition, enterprise and fixed wireless access.
As a Senior Marketing Writer/Editor, you are responsible for the research and writing/editing of outbound sales and marketing content for Redline’s products and brand. We need a talented storyteller who has a passion for creating compelling content that engages target audiences to generate demand for, and increase, brand awareness. You enjoy collaborating with internal experts, as well as third parties and customers to get the right message, to the right audience, at the right time. You are accountable and highly motivated,and you take ownership of your role as a key marketing contributor. Most importantly – you understand the science and the art of creating compelling messaging for use cases, application notes, presentations, proposals and lead generation campaigns. In regards to work style, we’re looking for a candidate who is collaborative, and able to apply intense focus to a variety of content projects under tight deadlines.
The Senior Marketing Writer/Editor is responsible for ensuring that marketing and sales communications are aligned with Redline’s strategic message, content strategy and creating/editing the desired marketing content. You will then partner with other key stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure cohesion and collaboration for the communication of those messages.
- Create B2B sales, marketing and public relations content such as: website content, emails, blog posts, lead generation campaigns, sell sheets, scripts, value statements, interviews, use cases, application notes, digital and traditional advertising, press releases, proposals and slide decks
- Writing high-level market-oriented product and feature specifications and requirements, with emphasis on differentiating features to defend current sales and promote sales growth
- Researching market trends, including competitive analysis and mining internal sales history for sales trends
- Collaborate to edit content including white papers, case studies, marketing and sales communications
- Owning the creation and delivery of final materials through all channels by collaborating with internal and external partners
- Engage with customers, industry leaders and internal stakeholders to research, scope and execute all content projects and deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience writing for a wireless networks audience required, LTE experience a definite plus
- Experience writing and editing marketing and sales content to support internal and external global sales team
- Experience writing and editing B2B lead generation content for targeted multichannel campaigns
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure message integrity across department audiences and channels
- Getting buy-in of internal stakeholders to ensure messaging is timely and appropriate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires agility and extreme initiative
- Organized with the ability to follow projects through to completion
While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Sr. Marketing Writer/Editor" in the subject line.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.