Senior Financial Analyst
Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is the creator of powerful wide-area wireless networks for the most challenging locations and mission-critical applications. Redline networks are used by oil and gas companies to manage onshore and offshore assets, by militaries for secure battlefield communications, by municipalities to remotely monitor infrastructure, and by telecom service providers to deliver premium services. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on Redline to engineer, plan and deliver secure and reliable networks for their M2M, voice, data and video communications needs—in locations that include the deserts of the Middle East, the rainforests of South America, and the frozen Alaskan slopes.
With over 90 employees worldwide, Redline provides a complete range of powerful, versatile and reliable outdoor wireless broadband systems for specialized point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications including high capacity backhaul, video surveillance, data acquisition, enterprise and fixed wireless access.
The role will report to the Director of Finance.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering accurate and timely financial and management information and reports that will assist the Director of Finance and senior management to achieve corporate objectives;
- Responsible for maintaining the General ledger, analysis of expense accounts as well as balance sheet accounts recommending accruals and adjustments as needed.
- Ownership of day to day accounting processes, monthly reporting, various Finance responsibilities, such as reviewing invoices and expense claims, calculating commissions, etc.
- Assisting with revenue reporting, analysis and reconciliation;
- Assisting with income tax and sales tax filings;
- Analysis of margins and operating expenses;
- Assisting with quarterly reviews and year-end audit, providing reconciliations and analysis;
- Assisting with revenue and cash flow forecasts;
- Ensuring optimum leverage of existing operating and financial systems;
- Managing strong effective working relationships with internal departments;
- Assistance in due diligence process, if required;
- Champion opportunities to improve financial performance via process improvements or spending control effectiveness supported by valid financial analysis;
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as required
Requirements to Apply:
- University Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, finance or a related field. CPA or near completion towards CPA
- Strong technical accounting background
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide creative, analytical and strategic approaches to problem solving
- Self-motivated, organized, hard-working, and results-oriented, supported by a track record of success
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to maintain high level of accuracy, timeliness and follow-through
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to strive in a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Microsoft Great Plains would be considered an asset
While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Senior Financial Analyst" in the subject line.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.