Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is the creator of powerful wide-area wireless networks for the most challenging locations and mission-critical applications. Redline networks are used by Oil & Gas companies to manage onshore and offshore assets, by militaries for secure battlefield communications, by municipalities to remotely monitor infrastructure, and by telecom service providers to deliver premium services. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on Redline to engineer, plan and deliver secure and reliable networks for their M2M, voice, data and video communications needs—in locations that include the deserts of the Middle East, the rainforests of South America, and the frozen Alaskan slopes.
With over 100 employees worldwide, Redline provides a complete range of powerful, versatile and reliable outdoor wireless broadband systems for specialized point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications including backhaul, video surveillance, fixed wireless access, industrial IoT, and deployable and supplemental networks. Redline also provides a full suite of Advanced Services, including cell planning, deployment engineer, resident engineer, program management and wireless network performance audit services.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for all activities at the front reception desk; coordination of all general office related activities, facilities management coordination, meeting and greeting clients, liaising with staff. The role would also include working with other departments including Marketing and Event Planning as well as Human Resources, Finance and Inside Sales.
- Answer all incoming calls courteously and effectively and redirecting calls and inquiries to the appropriate person including escalating customer calls requiring special attention
- Uphold the professional image of the Company at all times and assist in the continuous improvement of quality of service to staff, clients and the general public by remaining professional, courteous and tactful at all times
- Coordinate all travel accommodations, limo/car bookings, meeting room and catering requests for staff and visiting customers as required
- Full administration of inventory of security access cards
- Distribute mail and incoming faxes
- Coordinate all general office mail, couriers and deliveries
- Maintain all common areas of the Markham office
- Ensure that office supplies are ordered and organized efficiently
- Coordinate temporary space requirements for visitors and guests to the office
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date telephone listing and floor plans
- Active member of the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Coordinate and communicate building evacuation procedures and plans including building fire drills
- Other various general administration
- Assist in event planning and coordinating marketing activities
- Working with the Vice President of Operations with respect to facilities management
- HR Support – Vacation Tracking, plus assist with filing confidential information and data entry as required
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills
- Time and workload management skills with the ability to respond promptly and constructively to a wide range of requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills; capable to convey a proper image and attitude to internal and external customers
- Organizational and detail-oriented skills
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary education
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in an office services/reception role
All applicants interested in this career opportunity should send their cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com and quote the position title in the subject line.
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.