The HR Co-ordinator will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer, and will work closely with the Finance Department. The individual in this role will have many responsibilities, and will need to be able to manage their accountabilities, while providing reliable, and confidential support to the business.
This role includes working with other departments, and the ability to form relationships. The HR Co-ordinator will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions and duties. The HR Coordinator carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: benefits, compensation, payroll, departmental development, employee records, employee relations, recruitment, organization development, organizational administration, and training.
- Assisting in all recruiting efforts, including obtaining job descriptions, hiring requisitions, communicating and meeting with recruiting firms, organizing interviews
- Employee onboarding, orientation, development, and recordkeeping
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- Payroll processing, input, and accounting record keeping for Redline employees, subcontractors, consultants and directors
- Maintaining employee files and the HR and payroll filing systems
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee lists and contact information
- Active member of the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Assist in event planning and corporate team-building activities
- Tracking of all vacation hours/leaves of absence
- Creation of letters of employment, letters of invitation, and visa requests
- Co-ordination of performance reviews
Must-have Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources (Bachelors, Diploma, Post-Graduate)
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience as an HR Assistant or HR Coordinator
- Outstanding computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communications and project management skills
- Enrolled in or completed Human Resources Management Program
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a self-starter, able to work well alone or in a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Should be a quick learner, able to pick up new concepts and processes quickly
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Employee focused experience - ability to effectively communicate HR initiatives, functions, policies and procedures
- Thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft GP would be considered an asset
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is a leading provider of specialized broadband wireless systems used to cost-effectively deploy distributed applications and services. Redline systems are used by local and state governments to quickly and easily deploy or extend their public safety networks; by oil and gas companies to connect their digital oil fields; by service providers and enterprises to bring dedicated Internet access to business users; and by the military to rapidly deploy secure networks. For more than 10 years, Redline has been delivering powerful, versatile and reliable wireless solutions through certified partners in the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.