Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. We are seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communications skills.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that is passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment which promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
The ideal RMA Technician will report directly to the Manager, CM Production and will help to provide relevant, reliable financial intelligence to business decision makers in a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Customize units, make adjustments or repairs according to written specifications;
- Repair and/or replace malfunctioning units as directed;
- Repair printed circuit assemblies, removing and replacing defective parts;
- Use hand power tools and hand tools for final assembly on units;
- Test finished goods
- Two or more years of related electronics experience;
- Proficient soldering skills;
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and label printer software is a plus;
- IPC-A-610 certification is a plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redlines is committed to a diverse workforce.
While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.